Sunday, May 12, 2013

05/12/13

I want to thank you all for the many prayers send on our behalf. Mac passed away last night surrounded by love. I hope at some point this will bring me comfort. We will all now try to move on while thinking of Mac every day, missing him every hour and loving him every second. From this day forward I will try to take the many lessons of courage, strength and love that Mac has taught me to become a better person and fill the hollowness I now feel. We are devastated by the loss and ask that you continue to pray for our family.

5 comments:

  1. Please know that even strangers are praying for you... constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, I would like to pass this along from one of my friends on Facebook:

    Beth Farrell I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that your little angel has returned to his heavenly Father, and take comfort in the fact that he was sent and received surrounded by love. May he rest in peace. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our love and prayers to Mac, you and your family. Heaven has a beautiful little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so sorry for your loss and please do know that we are praying for you everyday and want you to know that we are here for you. God bless you all! We know that Mac, your little angel is at peace now with God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and prayer with you all. We'll so miss his mischievous grin and bright eyes at Floating. <3

    Dr. Karen

    ReplyDelete