Thursday, February 7, 2013

Today is my rough day...


Today is my rough day. I saw Mac at 11:30 and he looked and felt great and decided to stay the whole day in school!

I, on the other hand, cannot seem to stop crying today. I don’t know if it is all the anxiety of next weeks MRI or something more. Last week I got a call from my cousin. I haven’t spoken to him in years and his call came at just the right moment when I needed a little more support.  I cannot begin to tell you how much his reaching out to me meant. I couldn’t help but think it was my Nana’s way of letting me know she is with me. Then today I ran into my dad’s cousin at the grocery store. Another person I had not seen in many years. I immediately thought of my Nana again. I definitely feel like she is sending me a message. I just don’t know what it is. I want to believe that she is just saying she sees me struggling lately and wants me to know she is with me. I am just so afraid that she is here as support for what may be coming. I hate living in constant fear of tomorrow. I hate living  so afraid of what my family will look like next month or next year. I don’t know why life happens the way it does or why we were chosen to travel this journey, but today is one of those days that I am just trying to survive until I can pick up my boys and go back to pretending everything is ok.

Please continue to pray for the strength and faith we all need to get through our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment