Monday, May 7, 2012

Here we go again...

Tomorrow is our last day at home before heading back to the hospital for another round of chemo. We were so glad to see the sun today. Mac and I spent the morning outside flying airplanes and Mac rode his bike for a bit. Tomorrow we will begin preparations for another week in the hospital. Mac has started to put on a little weight and some color has returned to his cheeks. Hopefully he has regained enough strength to get him through this round a lot easier than the last one. He will have 5 days of chemo so I am hoping he will be home early next week. We will celebrate Mother's Day at the hospital, but these days any day we are home and together feels like Mother's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers for a better round this time. So happy to read that you all had some nice time together at home and even got to enjoy the sun!

    Though I hardly know you, I am so proud to know that I'm even distantly related to such incredible people. I check the website often and pray every day.

    I've never been through something like this, but there's a quote that you're all exemplifying beautiful:

    "We can't control the waves, but we can learn how to surf."

    ReplyDelete