Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12, 2012


Well today we received better than hoped for news. We learned that Mac’s tumor continues to react unexpectedly to treatment and continues to shrink. I cannot even begin to explain the feeling of seeing the scans, seeing the HUGE smile on his doctors face, and just feeling hope. This is the best Christmas gift we could have ever received.

I also want to thank all of you that contributed to the gift card drive. I dropped off over $2,500 in gift cards today and still have some coming in. I have been overwhelmed by the generosity and compassion we have been shown throughout this last year. We could never thank you enough!

2 comments:

  1. So HAPPY! Well, You and Billy have said all along....someone has to beat this. Why can't it be Mac? From your lips to God's ears! You guys keep taking unbelievableand care ofof him, keep advocating for him, Mac will keep fighting, and we will keep praying. MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love you all, The Flanagang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy, Becky, Liam and Mac,

    This is such encouraging news. I wish I could give Dr. Wolff a big hug. He is doing amazing things for Mac, and I truly believe that he is giving Mac the best chance at beating this. Can we invite him to the family Christmas party? Haha!

    Mac, even though you're growing taller than me...that's okay. In fact, I look forward to the day that you finally do (next month). Keep up the fight! You're stronger than anybody that I know.

    Love,
    Cousin Carragh

    ReplyDelete